The Julesburg community is very friendly and our residents will make you feel right at home. Our community offers a high quality pre-school thru 12th grade school system, an abundance of shopping opportunities, local restaurants, museums, a library, theatre, emergency services, hospital, nursing home, assisted living center and lots of history for everyone to enjoy whether you are just stopping by on vacation or you are looking to relocate.
Sign up here for Sedgwick County Emergency Alerts! http://entry.inspironlogistics.com/sedgwick_co/wens.cfm
2014 Spring Newsletter
2014 Spring Newsletter Insert
2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
2014 ANNUAL SPRING CLEAN-UP DAYS
THURSDAY, APRIL 25TH & FRIDAY, APRIL 26TH
The Following Collection Procedures will be followed:
1. This service will be provided from the north side of Sixth Street to the north edge of Town both east and west on Thursday, April 25 and from the south side of Sixth Street to the south edge of Town both east and west on Friday, April 26. All items to be collected must be within the alleyway. The Town will not encroach upon private property.
2. The Town will not stand by while you collect items to be hauled out.
All items must be in place by 7:30 a.m. each day.
3. The Town will not haul out any building or construction materials.
4. The Town will not pick up any liquid products including paint, varnish, oil & etc.
5. You must schedule pickup of your appliances and tires at Town
Hall (970) 474-3344.
6. Refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners must have been Freon
checked and tagged accordingly. All appliances will be assessed a fee of $5.00 for pickup.
7. Tire removal will be assessed, as follows:
Car & Pickup - $2.50 each
Truck - $4.00 each
Tractor & Large Equipment - $7.00 each
8. The Town reserves the right to limit the amount of items and/or
debris collected from any one location – please call Town Hall
(970) 474-3344 to put your items on the pickup list.